Changing the Way We Work
Beyond the Team
The Coming Shape of Organization
Bilgi için: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Belbin Guide to Succeding at Work
The Belbin Guide to Succeeding at Work provides a clear, concise introduction to Belbin Team Roles and then going on to apply the roles in a variety of practical situations. An ideal read for anyone starting out in the world of work or a new job, or for those entering into management.
How will it help me?
How you behave can make all the difference between success and failure. To succeed at work you need to be able to identify where your strengths lie, and how to present them so that everyone else notices!
By using the language of Belbin Team Roles, The Belbin Guide to Succeeding at Work helps you to understand yourself, and how to project your behaviour to your advantage. It also explains why some work relationships are easier than others and why some people are just difficult! Learning how to deal with others at work and the culture of the organisation are key elements to getting noticed and getting the recognition you feel you deserve.
Whether you are in your first job or are looking at ways to get that next promotion, The Belbin Guide to Succeeding at Work will help you understand how to start making a difference and start climbing that ladder.
Management Teams - Why They Succeed or Fail
Management Teams - Why They Succeed or Fail provides an informative introduction to Team Role theory. It is one of the most widely-read, imaginative and influential books on this vital area of management research and was cited by the Financial Times as one of the top fifty business books of all time.
All kinds of teams and team behaviours are covered, including:
· The Apollo Syndrome
· Team Leadership
· Improving Unsuccessful Teams
· Winning Teams
· Team Size
· Designing a Team
· Teams in Public Affair
Team Roles at Work
Team Roles at Work provides a practical guide to Belbin Team Roles. Find out how to apply the nine Belbin Team Roles in a real-life setting. Operational strategies provide ideas, techniques and a new range of information and advice which can be used to the advantage of the organisation.
The application of the theory includes:
· How to manage yourself in a team
· How to create working partnerships
· How to recognise potential for the "surprise" fit
· How to encourage interdependence between members of a team
· How the team should fit into the organisation.
· A short history of roles at work
· The qualifications mystery
· Emergence of a Team Role language
· The eligibility versus suitability issue
· Coherent and incoherent role profiles
· Interpersonal chemistry in the workplace
· The management of strained relations
· Strategies for self-management
· The art of effective team building
· Solo leader versus team leader
· The management of succession
· The future shape of organization